Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Logrono


Buen Camino

We awoke to cold rain n a 21k walk. The first 7k was a stiff uphill followed by beautiful walk amongst fields of green n lots of wildflowers. Word came today that they expect 20000 pilgrims to start in May. So glad I'm 20% done.

Word for the day for me is "breathe". Drink in Jesus w each breath. Praying Him into me has been a simple prayer. He's all around n words are completely useless. Feeling my chest grow w each breath is so obvious. When I consciously connect the idea that it really Him filling and expanding me, I am deeply grateful n humble. So very simple.

Breathe.

Carinosamente

DW

1 comment:

  1. Decon Willie breath in Jesus exhale mercy! Your prayers are felt and needed! And will offer our daily scriptures for you!

    ReplyDelete